We know tree removal may sound a little weird as we live in a world where saving trees and growing plants are the epitome responsibilities of people.
Seeing a tree grow from a planted sapling or seed is so special and therefore it is hard to imagine your yard without it. They look beautiful, give shade and are perfect to hang a swing, but there are times when you have to make the tough decision of letting a tree go. An old and decaying tree can cause much more harm than doing any good. Therefore, availing services for tree removal on the central coast is important. Let us have a look at the benefits of removing dead and decaying trees.
1. Attract Pests: A dead or decaying tree attracts pests like rats, ants and termites easily. These pests multiply really quickly, which means that other trees and even your house too could be infested. So, it is often better to remove it.
2. Looks Unsightly: Everyone wants their yard to look visually appealing and beautiful. But, having trees with no leaves in summer time, brittle branches and peeling off bark just does not look right. Dead trees look unattractive and affect the appeal of your yard. So quite often removing a dead tree is aesthetically gratifying.
3. Impact Other Trees: A diseased tree could put the rest of the trees in your yard in danger because tree diseases are transmittable. It could transmit to other plants and trees in your yard easily and quickly. So, before it gets contagious, remove it.
4. May Fall: A dead tree and its limbs are not strong due to the fact that the longer time they are left after dying the more moisture they lose which translates to less structural integrity in the tree and a larger risk of failing.This means it may fall on a windy day, during a storm or anytime without warning. The weakened branches may fall off anytime and anywhere which might impact you or your neighbour’s property. Moreover, it may fall on someone walking nearby possibly causing serious injury.
5. Costs may be Less: Yes! As they say, prevention is better than cure so you should do it in advance. Do not wait for branches of a dead tree to start falling off causing serious injuries and damages. Having a dead tree removed before it falls can help you save a lot of money which you otherwise would have spent in repairs for the damages or insurance excess. Then there is the inconvenience of possibly having to live away during repairs to the dwelling. All in all, a very disturbing set of hypothetical situations considering removal of a dead tree may have stopped any of this from happening in the first place.
6. Safety of Wildlife in hollows: We understand how important dead trees and hollows can be for wildlife habitation. We investigate hollows prior to removing dead and even live trees to see if they are being lived in or otherwise occupied. Treecorp Solutions has methods of removing limbs/hollows safely and securely by lowering them to the ground should they be occupied by a native animal. We also have ways of minimising risks to our clients while cohabitating with the native wildlife by pruning branch end weight off the dead trees limbs and retaining the trunk for native animals housing if the situation requires this. This form of remedial pruning reduces overall weight in the tree making it more stable and conforming to an acceptable level of risk. Native animal habitats are important to Treecorp Solutions as the wildlife’s natural environment shrinks with the ever-increasing urban sprawl.
No matter what your reason is, if you have made up your mind to free your yard from the dead and decaying tree, take the help of professionals who do tree removal in central coast area. A simple step can make your yard and home look cleaner, much safer and certainly more beautiful. We offer free advice and also no obligation quotes.